- Pasta (campanelle) with sun-dried-tomato-and-basil chicken sausage, pesto, and tomatoes
- Fruit smoothie (heavy cream, sugar, strawberries, and bananas in a blender)
I've got some vague plans for most of the rest of it.
- Salad with the apples and celery
- Eating the pears plain
- Cobbler with the plums and nectarines
- Chiffonade with the red leaf lettuce and red bell pepper
- Scalloped potatoes
I need to figure out what I want to do with the collard greens and the tomato. I read that corn bread is a common accompaniement to collard greens, and you're supposed to scoop up the "potlikks" (nutrient-filled juice left over from cooking the collards) with the corn bread.