Questions from xastalask - Queue
Questions from xastalask|
I've always enjoyed participating in the interview meme. Let me think of some good questions for you, and in the meantime think of questions to ask me. :)
Here they are:
(1) How/where did you develop (no pun intended) your interest in photography?
(2) Which aspect of science fiction appeals to you more, the science or the fiction?
(3) You seem, from the little I know about you, to have maintained friendships with several of your exes. Is this something you strive for and work at? Or have you just been lucky?
(4) Has your interest in/skill at Boggle improved as a result of the editing work you do, or are you better at your job because of your interest in Boggle and other similar games?
(5) How's that computer working out?
|Date:||August 28th, 2004 04:48 am (UTC)|| |
1. It seems that you know that you frequently can't let things go and that this sometimes causes problems for you. Is this something that you want to change about yourself? Do you think you can?
2. I know that you have family in Panama and have lived there. Were you born there? When did you live there? What's your citizenship status?
3. How did your interest in singing develop? What made you decide to pursue it professionally?
4. Piggybacking on a question you asked me. Do you maintain generally maintain friendships with exes? Why or why not?
5. You recently talked about what you don't like about the Boston area. What are five things that you like about Boston?