- walked with bike from magid's to bike store to pick up her bike
- biked from bike store (Ace Wheelworks) to Arlington Center
- stopped and crossed the street to head back
- after about a block, magid pulled over because she lost her odometer
- stood around with both bikes while magid looked for odometer
- magid returned with busted odometer
- convinced magid to go back to the store to get a replacement
- rode back to the store
- waited quite some time while 3 different people (ending with the manager) talked to magid
- magid got a replacement odometer, which she is going to install herself
- biked back to magid's
After the ride, I stretched (at magid's suggestion) and then took a shower. My legs were a bit sore just after riding, but they haven't been sore since. Weird. Maybe there wasn't enough riding to make them really sore. Still, I worked up a good sweat, which is not something I'm used to doing. The only exercise I get is walking. I think I'm going to try to go out on the bike more.
Yesterday was also the first time this year that the heat interfered with me getting to sleep. I eventually decided to take a bath, and that helped get me to sleep.