I took a printout of my latest Jotto program into the bathroom with me late last night as I took a bath. As I was sitting in the tub while the water was filling up, I figured out the fundamental error in my logic that was causing my Jotto program (the one where the computer tries to guess your word) not work. And it's an easy fix, and it will actually make the program simpler. Yay. I was too tired to implement it last night, though (I almost fell asleep in the bathtub).
Spent the night dreaming about my work situation. Woke up early, went back to sleep and had some bizarre nightmarish thing.
Time now to actually implement my fix for the program. Results will probably be posted in the jotto community (he says, slyly trying to get more people to join that community).