Okay, I've decided to start proofreading my journal entries before I post them. Therefore, I am instituting Queue Points. Here are the rules:
- The first person to notify me (comment, email, phone, or in-person) of a typo in one of my posts (not comments) gets one (1) Queue Point.
- What constitutes a typo is solely at my discretion.
- Queue Point totals will be kept on my userinfo page.
- Each person is eligible for only two (2) Queue Points per day (U.S. Eastern time zone).
- Queue Points will be redeemable for something to be determined at some future time.