It looks like the closing is not going to happen tomorrow. The lawyer's office has been waiting to hear back from Washington Mutual all day. She left three messages. I finally called just now. She called again, got her contact at WaMu, who was waiting to hear back from my contact at WaMu. Her contact at WaMu told her there was no way they'd be able to get paperwork done in time to do the closing tomorrow.
So, we'll get whatever paperwork stuff straightened out. Then we'll figure out when we can schedule the closing. So, I guess I have a free day tomorrow. Unless somehow I'm miraculously able to close tomorrow.
In case it's not abundandly clear, I wholeheartedly DISrecommend Washington Mutual.