Things seem to be working just fine with my script to get user names. I had gotten some errors from one of the runs last night, and it added some communities, which it's not supposed to. Now that I think about it, what probably happened was that some pages didn't load, and it assumes something isn't a community unless it finds
<title>Community Info</title>on its userinfo page. So, if that page didn't load, it would just assume it wasn't a community and then add it. So, I should probably throw in some code to spit out the user names where pages failed to load, or somehow automatically handle them.
Working more today on entering changes into the files for Chapter 3. I found problems yesterday with some of the files. Some were similar to problems I've had with some files in Chapter 1, and some were similar to problems the co-worker had with some files in Chapter 2. Neither of us has heard back about these problems, and I don't rally expect to hear back until at least the end of this week, more likely the end of next week. So I'll just work in the files that I can, and then I'll move on to proofreading Chapter 5.