What I'm doing right now (well, what I was doing before I started writing this entry) is opening up PDF files and figuring out how to correlate what's in them to a list of math topics. Because of memory issues with some of the larger files, I've set it so that Acrobat Reader downloads the file and opens it up instead of using the Acrobat Reader plugin inside IE. When it opens up, it opens up as large as most of the screen. I want to be able to get a good overview of the page, so I shrink it to 100%. Instead of selecting 100% from the size box, I just resize the window, since it's set to fit in the width of the window. So, I try to hit exactly 100% on only one resize of the window. I don't do it very often, but I just did it now. Woo! Of course, me being me, I have to get it to exactly 100% every time, no matter how many resizes it takes me.